- 1Select Class
- 2Prioritize Options and Personal Information
Applicants must reach the minimum age set for each selected course.
The course is conducted mainly in Cantonese.
- The selected classes are subject to changes by the Theatre.
- Applicants will be contacted by email two weeks before the audition.
Applicants are required to submit the application form and a non-refundable application fee of $80 by the application deadline. Payment can be made by the following methods:
i) hand in cash or cheque in person at CMT Tin Hau Headquarters/ Prince Edward Centre;
ii) mail the cheque to CMT Tin Hau Headquarters
(Cheque payable to: The Hong Kong Children's Musical Theatre Limited)
Tin Hau Headquarters: Room 1103, 11/F, Park Commercial Centre, 180 Tung Lo Wan Road, Hong Kong
Prince Edward Centre: 2/F, Le Prabelle Hotel, 372 Portland Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Once the applicant is accepted to join the Theatre, a one-off admission fee of $520 will be charged. The applicant needs to submit the tutorial fee each quarter (per 3 months). No refund will be arranged.
- The Theatre reserves the right to change the classes and lessons.
- For enquiry, please call 2566 6677.